Today we’re excited to announce that HelloSign has been identified as a Leader in the 2020 Aragon Research Globe for Workflow Content Automation report!
This is the second year we’ve been named as a leader in this specific annual report. In 2020, we’re leading the category on strategy and performance. Learn more about why we’re leading the pack by signing up for a HelloSign plan here.
What’s the Aragon Research WCA Tech Spectrum?
Aragon Research is an independent research and advisory firm with expertise in workflow content automation (WCA). The Aragon WCA Tech Spectrum report evaluates 12 WCA vendors based on their strategy and performance.
There are three positions in the tech spectrum:
- Leader: providers that have comprehensive strategies and products/services that align with industry direction and market demand, and that effectively perform against that strategic backdrop. Leaders help to drive a market and, in a majority of cases, have a vision for the future.
- Contender: providers with strong performance, but with more limited or less complete strategies. Their performance positions them well to challenge for leadership by expanding their strategic focus.
- Promising: providers with a strong strategic understanding and objectives but have yet to perform effectively across all elements of that strategy. This includes breakout or emerging players that may be focusing on specific capabilities.
Reports like this are used as a tool to compare and evaluate vendors in emerging and mature markets and companies rely on analysts and their research to inform their technology buying decisions.
HelloSign’s position in the Tech Spectrum Leader category is validation of the value our workflow automation capabilities deliver to customers. We provide an easy-to-use and feature-rich solution that powers document-centric workflows for individuals, small businesses and large enterprises.
How We Got Here
HelloSign is named a Leader in the report for our ease of use and strong ecosystem, which includes integrations with Dropbox, Box, Google G Suite, Salesforce, and Oracle. The report also mentions our redesigned interface, which provides “customers an extremely intuitive and seamless product onboarding experience.”(1) This year, we also expanded our enterprise offerings and announced Multi-Teams, a solution for admins and large teams that need more flexibility and visibility over eSignature processes in their organizations.
To all our customers, thank you for using HelloSign as a way to simplify work this year! We’re excited to continue building tools and features that help power your business.
- Aragon Research. “The Aragon Research Tech SpectrumTM for Workflow and Content Automation, 2020” by Jim Lundy, December 2019
- The Aragon Research Tech SpectrumTM for Workflow and Content Automation, 2020